[BlindMath] What is your experience reading LaTeX source?

Doug and Molly Miron mndmrn at hbci.com
Sat Jan 12 02:50:26 UTC 2019

Good day,

I tried to install Wintriangle but got a notice that I needed a .net
framework, so I clicked on the button to get one.  However, I apparently
didn't choose the right one because the wintriangle installer still
wouldn't run.  Does anyone want to give me a step-by-step procedure?
I'm using Windows 10.

I'm a fairly recent learner and user of LaTeX.  I use the simplest form
possible to write my equations and use the MathType converter to give
MathPlayer-readable equations.  I've converted a couple of source files
for published papers that the author kindly provided, but did this by
deleting all the excess formatting which MathType wouldn't convert
anyway.  I didn't find this too tedious an approach, but that's because
I didn't do it much.

Regards,

Doug Miron