[BlindMath] Mentor in math on Martin Luther King Day?

Lauren Bishop laurenalexis96 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 01:47:06 UTC 2019

Hi Kendra,
My best advice would be to go to the tutoring center at your school, or see the professor during office hours. Anyone should be able to teach you that calculator, as it is exactly like the ones your peers should be using in class except that there is an accessibility attachment added to the calculator. Tutoring should be free in your school. If not, your vocational re-habilitation agency should pay for it.
Thanks,
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone