[BlindMath] Zoom meeting on accessible math: Thu 11 Feb 6:30 to 7:30 UK time

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:47:54 UTC 2021

Hi

I invite you to join me at a zoom TeX Hour on accessible math, Thursday 11
Feb 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time. The zoom details for the TeX Hour are at
https://jfine2358.github.io/contact/

Many teachers use LaTeX for course materials. I'd like to have real-world
examples of LaTeX math, and accessibility problems and solutions. Please
send to this list or to me privately as you wish.

Some recent discussions on the Blind Math mailing list are summarized at
https://jfine2358.github.io/post/2021/01/21/blind-math-news/

The TeX Hour is  every Thursday, 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time. Recent and
forthcoming topics are

4 Feb: LaTeX math on social media
11 Feb: Accessible mathematics
18 Feb: Input, conversion and output formats
25 Feb: Archival documents and software

with best wishes

Jonathan