[BlindMath] Zoom meeting on accessible math: Thu 11 Feb 6:30 to 7:30 UK time

Nikita nikitamailings at yandex.com
Sun Feb 7 11:28:27 UTC 2021

Hello Jonathan,

You wrote:
> For example, Is it reasonable to expect a high school student to be able
to untangle the LaTeX that would generate something like the formula used to
solve a quadratic equation?

He can use the nvMathViewer extension to solve this problem -
https://github.com/tseykovets/nvMathViewer
At least this will help a high school student to solve the problem right
here and now.
Indeed, LaTeX has a high entry threshold. No format is perfect. That is why
it is important to develop conversion tools for different cases.
Best regards, Nikita.