[BlindMath] Learning High School Math

Rastislav Kish rastislav.kish at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 27 00:11:00 UTC 2021

Hey there,

ah, we're gonna have two new math systems! :D

My MathPresenter is on its way as well, even though the development was
temporarily paused in the last months in favor of other projects, but I
hope I'll be able to resume it soon.

Orca is currently undergoing a big refactoring and as a part of this
effort, I've already suggested to create a new api for math servers like
NVDA has.

So we could fit both on the open platform I guess, though there'll
probably be a battle for testers. :D

Now, the next months seem ever more interesting.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 26. 7. 2021 o 18:43 Neil Soiffer via BlindMath napísal(a):