[BlindMath] Overleaf

prayner at unimelb.edu.au prayner at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Mar 15 21:37:01 UTC 2021

I hope things have improved. Last time I checked the editing
infrastructure used by overleaf (the Ace editor) wasn't highly accessible, i.e wasn't
exposing events to accessibility infrastructure. Now I'm a linux user
using the orca screen reader so I'd be quite interested if screen
readers on other OS's work better for this. There is an open issue
(#2161) on the Ace editor for this and it sounds like things are
improving.
I use overleaf by synchronising via git and editing offline. Not
perfect but good enough to collaborate on documents.
cheers
Peter