[BlindMath] ELECTRONIC MATH

Nicolas Spohn nspohn0 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:10:24 UTC 2022

I also use this method.  You do not need anything special to write the math. You need math type and math content given to you in math ML format in order to read math. if you put the $ at the beginning and end of each line you type, you can select the LaTeX between the dollar signs and MathType will toggle it into math ML format so it is visually easier for a sighted person to read. feel free to email me with any questions or examples. I have taken math courses through calculus two and I’ve taken elementary statistics.

Sent from my iPhone