[BlindMath] STEM author access: Online meeting: Thu 1 Dec, 6:30 to 8:30pm BST (UK time)

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:08:21 UTC 2022

Off list

Hi Vincent

You wrote: I'm interested.

I've found two of your posts to the BlindMath list and I'm impressed. I
hope you're interested in being a speaker or panellist for this meeting. I
think you and Jonathan Godfrey (copied) would have an interesting
conversation from which sighted persons like myself could learn a great
deal.

Here are your blindmath posts I looked at:

Good Intro to Stats Textbook? :
http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/blindmath_nfbnet.org/2022-January/010205.html

SPSS for low vision :
http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/blindmath_nfbnet.org/2022-January/010167.html

An aside and by the way, a search for you produced as its fifth result a
page about a February 2021 TeX Hour on Accessible Mathematics. Here's URLs
for the search, the web page and the video.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Vincent+Martin+blind+math
https://jfine2358.github.io/post/2021/02/11/blind-math-news/
https://youtu.be/VJWndkDema4

with kind regards