[BlindMath] SPSS and Jaws

David CM dhf360 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 08:29:19 UTC 2023

Hi Jonathan. Your ideas are very interesting. Do you have tutorials about it?
For example, I would like to know how to create presentations using HTML.
For statistics and maths in general, I use python. NumPy, synpy,
SciPy, etc... I started using synpy since I was a high school student.
But I could consider to use R.
I'm reading the first links you sent. But I would like to know more
about generating visual content, accessible at the same time.

I use Microsoft Word to generate pdf documents that require to be
formated in atractive visual ways. But I would love to generate them
from markDown or another format like that.

Regards,
David CM.