[BlindMath] Copying Math Expressions in HTML

dana.mohsen.azim at gmail.com dana.mohsen.azim at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 12:28:13 UTC 2023

Hello Mr. Fine,

I hope you are well.

I was actually able to copy the expression by pressing shift+f10, then opening the submenu called “copy from clipboard.”

After that, I chose “Math ML” from the menu.

The only issue is that I can’t copy more  than1 math expression at a time which can be a little time-consuming.

I’ll check out the resources you sent, as I’m still very interested in this topic.

Thank you,

Dana