[BlindMath] Introduction and Accessible Math resources and Tools Question

Abdulqadir Ahmad arfs6.mail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:29:46 UTC 2023

Hi. I am Abdulqadir Ahmad and I just joined this mailing list.

I have been writing codes for almost two years now and I just recently
gotten admission to study computer science in a university. Lastly, I am
blind.

My question is; which tools and math resources are accessible? What is
the most effective and efficient way of reading and writing math
content. Most probably this question has been asked and answered several
time, so A link to a resource is understandable.

Abdulqadir Ahmad :)