[BlindRUG] Some Questions

JOOYOUNG SEO sjysky at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:45:16 UTC 2015

   Hello,
   I am really enjoying R and BrailleR these days.
   Would you mind answering the following questions?
----------
   1. Auto Load
   I want BrailleR package to be loaded automatically when starting R.
How can I do?

   2. About Histogram
   A. How can I get R to print the mids and counts for each bin on the
graphic?
   B. Is there any way to know the ranges for each bin? Like from 0 to
20.... I would like to get BrailleR to give me the range information for
each bin when using VI function for histogram.

   3. Normality plot
   BrailleR doesn't provide text description for this graphic. What is
your tip to interpret this output?

   Many thanks in advance.
   Best Wishes,

        JooYoung