[BlindRUG] Qualitative research using R: RQDA package

JooYoung Seo sjysky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:09:13 UTC 2017

  Hello Dr. Godfrey,

  Thank you for your advice.

  I have downloaded the RQDA source code from https://github.com/cran/RQDA
and took a look at whether it had any vignette.

  Unfortunately, however, it did not seem to contain any vignette.

 I am not sure whether it will be of any help, but I am copying and pasting
the description information into the below:

Package: RQDA

Type: Package

Title: R-Based Qualitative Data Analysis

Version: 0.2-8