[BlindRUG] update = slow down warning

Marshall handheld Flax m.droid.flax at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:15:24 UTC 2018

For those running on Macs, the problem are the "PositionToXY" and
"XYToPosition" methods on TextCtrl -- these methods had historically never
worked on the Mac, though they apparently have been very recently fixed --
the details are at http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/17811 .

These methods are used in the search functionality, the "announce
wordcount" functionality, the goto line functionality, etc.

I believe that the fix is in 3.1.1 of wxWidgets, but my local python
install is an unfortunate mixture of "brew" installs and pip installs, and
it's going to take a little work for me to get into a stable state.

Marshall