[Blindtlk] The Louis Braille Coin and its Place in the Mint Collectable program

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 1 18:43:32 UTC 2009

hi,

i have to disagree/think you are wrong.
just like collectible diecast race cars,
if 400,000 jimmy johnson cars are made, they will sell for about $50 and
about five years later be on a specialty web site for $8 to $15 but if there
were only 40 or 20 thousand made then they have a good chance of being worth
something in the future.
then nobody has mentioned a collectible of any hobby is worth squat if you
can't find a buyer.
Bryan