[Blindtlk] NFB and Lions

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 12:38:26 UTC 2009

Hi. I have a friend who is a Lions member and he is received very well. He
believes that only by being a part can we influence these groups to do what
we need. In our absence, most of their money will go toward research which
is good for preventing blindness but doesn't deal with many of the day to
day issues we face.

Gary