[Blindtlk] NFB and Lions

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 14 15:11:18 UTC 2009

My husband has been a member of the Lions Club for many years.  He does what
he can to educate them, but it's not easy.  The Lions are glad to give money
to agencies and Leader Dog, but beyond that, they're not really interested.

I believe the problem with the Lions Club, here, and in other areas I've
heard of, is that they're mostly older people.  The organization just isn't
attracting younger members, very much, and the older guys are pretty set in
their ways.

Cindy