[Blindtlk] The Cost of Independent Travel

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 21:24:00 UTC 2010

Very true!
I look forward to someday having a car I can drive!
I'm isolated right now as I live in a rural area. With a car I could
come & go as I pleased & go visit family because I could come home
when I was ready, not when my folks were ready.
I could get myself to concerts, to get groceries etc & have no worries
about cabs being to expensive or paying someone else gas or waiting
for someone to get home from work.