[Blindtlk] Inferiority complex with disability vs nondisabledsociety

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 01:53:55 UTC 2010

Julie:

   I hate to say this but you didn't completely what I was conveying
to you. I was merely mentioning the specifically to a unique no size
fits all prospective in my unique case. For example, both of my
parents are dead, my sister is estranged, my brother is dependent on
me, in college, mental difficulties, vision problems, small Alabama
life, limited budget. You mentioned a person that doesn't have my same
thing, therefore, you comited a inductive reasoning there in
illegitament appeal to authority on my situation.
   I'm merely not blaming anyone. Did I mention Ronald Mcdonald is to
blame or the U.S Government? No, it's overall society is rather
uneducated and on the point of illiterate on anything in general
including people with disabilities. I understand the world isn't
perfect cause I can almost promise you that I've had a harder life
than most if not all of you on this small e-mail list. I'm wanting to
be treated like an unique individual not another blind person with
small baggage unlike that of my own. So, this usual approach of
abrasiveness doesn't work on everyone. We don't want excuses merely
posing to you that where you are from, life experiences and etc shaped
your life with your availible resources at that time.
   Unfortunately the NFB camp would be nice but I'm locked into paying
rent for another yewar lease. The money restraints with VR's budget
and time restraints on getting into my program to hopefully get a
degree by the age of thirty kind of facilitate a time demand. It's
often times stressful to make decisions as a first generation college
students.
    The what if game is cause the the indeppendent factors in this
little experiemental scenario in my unique situation. The responses on
here seem to me awfully arrogant and bordering on being rude. I don't
want special favors and this is a similar problem with overall society
like everyone that has posted. The group before the individual. I
guess we don't have unique ways of this information.
   I want people to brainstorm with and problem solve things rather
than this bs nfb approach of go and do it yourself. I bet that 9 out
of ten times you all at one time in your life have had people aid you
on the way. I am like a train slow to get started but when I do watch
out. Then the meanwhile these second thoughts come into my head like
you were saying "What if" mind bend. The world should not be given
merely started on a equal footing and if not later it should be
adjusted by balancing forces like taost believe in like yin-yang sort
of to balance the world out. Hence the reasoning behind why I am here.
    So, I might try this process again with a new post about the step
2 approach to the issue now that we are on the same page. For example,
neimith coding and the regular theory of precal as opposed to calculus
and how much is needed in  one to the other? The challenges in
programmers work life and how they adapt and such things like that. If
someone post about mentors on AFB that has been done plenty of times.
I'm not that impressed most it people are anti-social or arrogant as
crap. You guys act like all of this is obvious cause you have taken
forgranted how hard it was for you when you started out for the most
part. The apathy is strong here for sure like a conservative mind melt
like the melting pot and lacking in true unique solutions to a
multifasceted society where things change to suit the individual not
the dated group model.