[Blindtlk] Questions concerning how people look like

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 1 06:17:30 UTC 2010

There are instances when touching a face is okay.  For example, when
you want to comfort a child you stroke their forehead or cheek and of
course your significant other, but never, never in a public setting
with someone with whom you are not imtimate.  I touch my husband's
face all the time, not because I want to see what he looks like
because that just doesn't work.  A face is just a face with all of
the usual parts, but because he has an incredible beard...smile and
is incredibly handsome.

Connie Canode

Connie Canode