[Blindtlk] I wonder if anyone elss who is blind feels like I do

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Jul 3 18:38:59 UTC 2011

Wow!  for a self-classified "shy person", you've really said a lot here; and, to speak frankly, I admire that.  Oh, how I wish with all my heart that more people had your purspective!!!

A lot of food for thought in your message that's for sure Charlotte!!!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: