[Blindtlk] History of the NFB

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 21:08:22 UTC 2011

I have read the history on it, I was just commenting on the way that they still treat us 50 years later.

That was one of the first books I read when I joined.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.