[Blindtlk] Walking Alone and Marching Together M4B

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 22:53:28 UTC 2011

Is there any interest in Walking Alone and Marching Together in
chaptered iPod audio book format?  I found the book in MP3 some years
ago, couldn’t tell you where offhand, and converted it all into a
properly chaptered MPEG-4 AAC audio book (iTunes M4B extension), and
I’d be willing to put it someplace people could download it if
they’re interested.

I didn’t have a DAISY audio player at the time, and I still don’t
really have to tools to easily generate DTB markup from a stack of
audio files or I’d offer to do that as well.

Joseph