[Blindtlk] the meaning of confidence

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at usfamily.net
Tue Mar 1 21:16:04 UTC 2011

How does one go about finding a bathroom? I've never been good at
that (although, as I've said before, being in high school and not
having access to transportation I'm usually with people.) Is it
just a matter of asking where it is? Especially in abigger place,
I wouldn't want to wander around getting hopelessly lost
(especially if I really needed to use the bathroom!) Maybe it's
just that I'm unfamiliar with the particulars of the structure
discovery method, but it seems to be similar in part to how I
travel.  I'm just not sure, since my training hasn't come
directly from the NFB.

productive to