[Blindtlk] Resolution that didn't pass about apple

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:16:54 UTC 2011

Yeah, and the NFB isn't happy because we want them to be bigger
control freaks, mandating technology that doesn't exist yet because
some people say it could exist any day now.

I'll be holding my breath for that 100% accessible Photoshop—I always
did want to get into professional photo editing as a blind guy.

*grin*

Joseph