[Blindtlk] reading PDF documents with jaws, cell phone information

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sat Sep 24 22:07:37 UTC 2011

Hello. I receive some textbooks and other documents in PDF. How do I get to the top of the document if control home does not work? Control home just goes to the top of the page I am currently reading.
    I am considering upgrading my cell phone. I have been using mobile speak for three years other than using the iPhone for a short time. I was not satisfied with the iPhone. I do not believe the iPhone was as accessible as advertised. Would it be best to buy a droid  and use mobile accessibility, or would it be better to purchase another phone that is compatible with mobile speak smart phone? Thank you.
    Sarah