[Blindtlk] an JAWS question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:01:59 UTC 2011

Hi Marsha,

Again, I would suggest calling or emailing Freedom Scientific
tech support.  The number is 727-803-8600 and the email is
support%freedomscientificcom.  Probably, due to the nature of
your problem, calling would be better because the tech support
person could hear your JAWS and stay on the line with you as you
try their suggestions.  If all of these suggestions from both the
Blind Talk and the NABS lists aren't working for you, I think FS
may need to help you.  Please let us know what they say!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote