[Blindtlk] To Desiree

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:51:03 UTC 2012

Hi,
I appreciate your response. While I've always been wary of online
people, even to the point of making up fake names if they ask for one,
I can see why you would suggest this. The thing is, I don't want more
excuses to sit in front of my computer. I do that enough anyway. In
fact, it seems that's all I really do.