[Blindtlk] A Definition of Kool-aid

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jan 19 05:31:33 UTC 2012

Bryan:

I have to say that I am skeptical of your explanation!  You are old
enough -- and have to know that "drinking the cool aid" is a loaded
expression.  Why else would you have used it.
However, without coming out and calling you a liar, I am forced to
give you the benefit of the doubt in this instance.  I will add
though that if you write something in the future which is equally
reprehensible or in bad taste I will have to remove you from the list.

Earlier today you posted a message where you indicated that you
regarded yourself as a realist.  I believe this.  However, you may
not realize how negative some of your comments are that are posted on
this and other lists.  One of the things I have learned in my 58
years is that is often is not what you say, but how you say it and
when you say it.

Realism is fine, but remember that list writing is one dimensional,
and things may not come across the way you intend them too.

David Andrews, Moderator and List Owner