[Blindtlk] a question about science and tutoring

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:51:03 UTC 2012

Vejas, I know your dad knows a ton about science. We tell Aubrie all the
time that she needs to plan, in advance, to ask her dad to help with hard
homework, such as math in her case. I know everyone has told you before that
waiting until the day before the test isn't the best idea. Perhaps you can
get some help a little sooner next time. It is not uncommon to do poorly on
a test and then bring up your grade before the next test. I have seen kids
do that a lot. Good luck, and with a little planning on your part, it will
all work out! Bye the way, don't you have an aid, the one that was somewhat
annoying? Perhaps he is the person who can help with the diagrams or simply
explaining some of the concepts that you weren't able to follow in class.
Bonnie Lucas, Aubrie's mom