[Blindtlk] a question about science and tutoring

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 06:00:01 UTC 2012

Good luck!!
I have no idea how to read maps or diagrams, they were basically
ignored in my public school education! Smile.
Now I just read directions *in the case of maps IE getting directions
from how to get from one place to another*. Otherwise, I'm glad I've
long since graduated and don't have to think about it anymore!

--
Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet
confinement of your aloneness

Sadie Marie Medina!
Original birthdate unnone.
First birthday with us: 2/15/2009