[Blindtlk] owning a vehicle

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:37:19 UTC 2012

Virginia's laws have become particularly strict.  When I moved here in 2008,  can't tell you how many times I had to go to the DMV just for an identification card.  This is because the majority of 9/11 high jackers received Id's from here.  I'll bet other states are just trying to protect themselves from the type of negative attention that Virginia received.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/gwunder%40earthlink.ne