[Blindtlk] To move or not to move

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 18:24:56 UTC 2013

I did not attend an NFB training center but I did find myself going back to
the city where the center is located time and time again after I graduated.
I went to send off some of my friends who were graduating. I haven't been
there in 4 months and I am not planning on going there over the summer since
there is nno student there I know. Granted, there are some instructors there
that I would like to see again, but not enough to get on the train and spend
a day there. It is time to move on.

The last time I was there was for a mini-open house they had for current and
former studens only. I did not know any of the students there. I ssarted
thinking that there would come a day when there might be a different
director there and different instructors. The process stsarted to happen
sooner than I thought. The director recently resigned and I am sure that
some of the instructors will soon retire or maybe they will go on to
different jobs over the coming years.

Daniel