[Blindtlk] drivers, social lives, school and rehab

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Dec 13 02:48:31 UTC 2013

I second that Hadley suggestion Dave!  They offer courses on just what you
are asking questions about and more.  I’m learning braille, EXCEL, and
Conversational Spanish right now.  All the instructors have been in our
shoes because they're all totals or visually impaired themselves.  Their
website is www.hadley.edu.  Not only do they have free correspondence
classes but they have online chats about all kinds of topics.  If you go to
the website you can hear  archived copies of the  past webinars.  I kept
forgetting to tell you that.  Thanks for the memory jogger Dave!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short