[Blindtlk] Echo Location as a Mobility Aid, World Access For The Blind?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 06:08:31 UTC 2013

Hi, Steve,

My partner Robin and I think of ol' Sighty's staring as like, a lab
rat effect. And actually, I welcome it. I believe people create these
arbitrary and often exclusionary, barriers out of ignorance, the
unknown, or the slightly less than obvious, not to mention  outright
feer, so if you are an open book with your actions, ol' Sighty will
hopefully feel inclined to understand a state of blindness for what it is.