[Blindtlk] blind people being loners

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 04:23:45 UTC 2013

For me, I'm happy being alone for a while. My parents work a lot, but each at different times so one is usually home, but when my Mom wasn't married, she'd leave me at home alone for the day. I really loved it, the quietness of the house and having no other people around but me. I didn't do much, but I still enjoyed my time alone, doing small lunches in the microwave and things.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com