[Blindtlk] Blindness and Singleness

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sat Sep 7 22:57:52 UTC 2013

You can be the most comfortable person in your own skin, but if people
look at you and run the other way screaming "blind" all the way, what
really are you going to do? I've seen this a lot with my own experiences
and other people I've known. I have no problem with my own blindness and
the people who really get to know me know that. But I have had guys ask
me how I dress myself and how I'd function in a relationship since I'm
blind. I am not making these questions up.