[Blindtlk] Blindness and Singleness

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Sep 8 03:29:29 UTC 2013

Good evening, Jason,

ABSOLUTELY disclose your blindness! I imagine
you'd hate surprising some broad with that, a
real detracter from what of your qualities you
hope she sees, that you are  just a hopeful guy
looking to go on a date. I am relatively sure
other of your qualities will not shine, since
she's so surprised and possibly disappointed by
your blindness. You Sounds like you want, should
I be reading your message, you hope the girl uses
your other qualtities to know whether she wants