[Blindtlk] Blindness and Singleness

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Sep 8 15:10:36 UTC 2013

Good morning, shelly, and others,

         Throughout my relatively brief span of  experience, for good
or for worse, guys have never exhibited a reluctance to associate
with me due to a fact that an ocular input happens to be non
responsive to outside stimuli. For me, so far as I am aware, this
layer of the being that is mine has not, at least outwardly been a
reason not to either know me or pursue romance although nowadays, I
am in a relationship with another  blind guy.
for today, Car