[Blindtlk] Promo items / raffle ticket printing

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 13 17:03:37 UTC 2014

Linda,

	As someone has already stated, most promotional product companies
can help you out with this. If you need one, NAGDU has three it uses. One
great source specifically for pens is the National Pen company. They have a
variety of pens in various shapes. I actually got one once when I was doing
quit smoking workshops that looked like a broken cigarette. A white one
would be great for White Cane Safety Day!

Marion