[Blindtlk] iPhones 4, 5, 5S, Android, & accessible keypad flip phones $10 off!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Dec 15 22:17:33 UTC 2014

    Hi all,

All our accessible phones are discounted $10 through december 18th!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Also don't miss our other specials going on this week including some
great stocking stuffer items!

We now have some iPhones 4, 5, and 5S which are right now only
temporarily available, not all are listed on our website:

Both the iPhone 4 8GB $149.99 and iPhone 5 32GB $324.99 can be ordered
from our website, we also now have the iPhone 5 16GB for $289.99, the
iPhone 5S 16GB at $389 and iPhone 5S 32 at $424 with our current
special. If you don't see what you're looking for we can probably
special order it. The iPhone 5 and 5S 16GB are not on our website as
yet. If you're interested in these or a special order please call or
email.

Order early as they will be in limited supply and as it gets closer to
the Holidays the prices will go up and they will be more difficult to
get from our suppliers.

The above iPhones are Verizon phones that can be used on Verizon or
Page Plus for which we're authorized dealers and are giving a $10
discount see details at the end. iPhone 5 and 5S are also unlocked and
suitable for GSM services like T-Mobile, Net 0 and Simple Mobile.
(We're also Net 0 and Simple Mobile dealers) and since being Verizon
phones they can also be used on Page Plus.

We also have several Android phone models and for those who prefer
actual buttons, we have the Samsung Haven and Samsung Gusto 3 which
are very accessible flip phones with speech. You can read about them
on the phones page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

This week we're also taking $10 off any Page Plus phone plan $29.95
and up. You can even use your own phone, contact us if you'd like to
get activated. No further obligation or contracts.

Here's some information:

4G LTE has now come to Page Plus! This means that now you can use any
Verizon Wireless cell phone on this service and get super fast
internet speeds with 4G phones such as iPhone 5's or higher and most
recent models of Android phones with a great low price plan with no
surprise fees or taxes and no contract!

We chose to be a Page Plus dealer because they have plans as low as
$12 per month and great Unlimited Service plans starting at only
$39.95 for all the Talking and Texting you want and 1GB of data, $55
with 3GB of data & $69 with 5GB or you can just buy airtime.  No
contract, no bills with service, overage or late fees! Page Plus is a
very economical prepaid phone service which runs on one of the largest
cell phone service networks in the US!

Plans for 4G LTE service start at $29.95 and for regular flip phones
only $12 or Pay as You Go!

See information on the plans available by going to our webpage:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/page-plus-plans.html

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com