[Blindtlk] Hamilton Beach Microwaves and Laptops without VolumeControl buttons

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Jul 17 12:09:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've never used any talking microwaves, but have had several throughout my
lifetime, and use a couple pieces of scotch tape to mark the minute button
and off button in hotels, or use braille markings on our own.

As for computers, the laptops I have had over time have had either a volume
knob, or use the function key along with F10 or F11 to turn volume up or
down.  Recently I purchased a new laptop, and in viewing all the laptops, I
believe they all have a combination of one sort or another you can access.
Check with the person you shop with.