[Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 08:14:54 UTC 2014

Good morning, List,

Exactly. For me, it's about interdependence, Helping and supporting
each other as we try to live yet, all these Federation types don't
seem to admit that total, unblinking independence for anyone promises
a very lonely existance! Besides, human animals are innately social
creatures, arranged  ingeniously to support each other and yes, even