[Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Mar 8 19:57:26 UTC 2014

Thank you to all.  I really needed to hear those statements of
interdependence instead of total independence.  I believe, like Carly said
that we need to interdepend on each other --sighted and blind to live well
in this world.  I love your cat explanation.  I hope I can meet you all at
the convention.  Dave, I want to thank you too for all you've said and done
here. Let me know about the van option to Orlando.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short