[Blindtlk] accessible dishwashers?

Mike Freeman via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 20:27:01 UTC 2014

Many years ago, General electric made some dishwashers that had little
roughened squares covering each membrane switch so that they were easily
felt and the menu sequences were fixed and quite useable. When I was looking
for a home seven years ago, I saw a new home with a dishwasher like that.
However, the house was sloppily put together (cracks in the walls from
settling) so I didn't buy it.

Mike