[Blindtlk] What weird things does iOS 8 do to you?

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:45:27 UTC 2014

Hi all!
My sister let me play on her Android tablet. I wasn't so impressed with Talk Back. I'm much happier with my iPhone 5 and still get a lot of use from my iPhone 4s as a tablet of sorts. The Kindle app is awesome!!! I have heard of a phone called a Ray phone that claims that it's made for the blind but I don't know the extent of that claim. The demo wasn't great and I have never tried it myself.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone