[Blindtlk] Fixing things with glue or rubber cement

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Jan 22 04:18:14 UTC 2015

I will have to remember this, I have never heard of that product, sounds
great.  Is it clear?  I forgot to mention that Goop is clear, and it may
come in colors, but not sure of that either.  One time when I could not find
Goop, an adequate substitute in a smaller tube is Power Grip.

I would like to hear from anyone on the list who has had success using super
glue.  I have not.