[Blindtlk] Just Venting!

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun May 31 00:35:14 UTC 2015

Hold on a second.  Pam is with the NFBL.  Please keep in mind I'm not saying you necessarily need the adult program at the center.  I don't know you:  so, can't tell.  as for Voc rehab, they and I fell out a long time ago too:  so, you see, I personally do understand your feelings about that bunch.  Still, I offered what I did in the hope that perhaps Pam might know personally of resources outside those channels.  Besides, she's a good person to talk to and I suspect you could stand that about now.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in