[Blindtlk] AT the Intersection of Money Identificationand Human behavior

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:05:36 UTC 2016

Either fold your money at the counter, or put your money in separate
pockets.  I ask the casheer to hand each denomination of the bills to me
separately, tens, fives ect. Then, I put them in different pockets. I folded
it at the counter befor,e but I'm not really keen on having anyone watch how
I fold my money.
Justin