[Blindtlk] Uncollated and Unbound Braille Material

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:03:55 UTC 2016

My husband and I use Costco pharmacy that does not have any alternative
means of getting the print information to us.

We discussed it, and we like the Costco pharmacy well enough that we really
do not want to change.  We did give them the info, but the easiest thing in
the world is to simply ask the pharmacist the information and write it down
in the notetakers we have.  How simple is that!